Power class is a little bit too much work, and Restorative just not enough of spice. Is there a practice that requires some work, but not too much; leads to delightful meditative experience, but not too boring? If you could relate to this strongly, Rhythmic Meditation is for you!
The series will start with a Rhythmic Meditation workshop on Apr 28, where we will go through the foundations of drumming. Subsequently, Lei will lead a Rhythmic Circle on Fridays starting May 12 for four weeks. Each week we will progressively learn and practice rhythm with meditation. It’s best to attend all of them.
There are so many benefits of drumming. Promotes circulation to extremities, alleviate emotional distress, facilitates connection with oneself. Drumming together always enhances the sense of community.
Come join us! If you don’t have a drum, that is not a big deal, lap-tapping is just as great! Together, we will learn to connect with our percussives, tap into the power of rhythmic meditation, and find a blissful liberation.
Previous experience is not required. It is not necessarily obligated to go through Rhythmic Meditation Workshop for Rhythmic Circles, but highly recommended.
- Rhythmic Meditation workshop on Apr 28 – $35 plus tax
- Rhythmic Circles class 1 – May 12 – $100 plus tax for all 4 sessions, otherwise $30 plus tax per session
- Rhythmic Circles class 2 – May 19 – $100 plus tax for all 4 sessions, otherwise $30 plus tax per session
- Rhythmic Circles class 3 – May 26 – $100 plus tax for all 4 sessions, otherwise $30 plus tax per session
- Rhythmic Circles class 4 – June 2 – $100 plus tax for all 4 sessions, otherwise $30 plus tax per session
*If attending all 4 sessions, you can book each class separately in the Student Portal and send your $100 plus tax payment via etransfer. Otherwise, you have the option to pay by credit card for each class individually at $30 plus tax per session.
Workshop must be booked in the Student Portal