Nasaline is also recommended for:
- Prevention of sinus related infections.
- Drug-free relief from pregnancy congestion.
- Follow-up treatment to sinus or nose surgery.
Relief from symptoms associated with nose polyps or after the excessive use of cold medicines such as nose sprays and drops.
What Makes Nasaline Unique?
Nasaline is a patented nasal rinsing system that consists of a 2 oz. syringe, a silicone tip, saline and a storage/travel case. The silicone tip was designed to fit most noses in such a way as to completely seal the nostril opening. The channel inside the tip is formed in the shape of an hourglass, producing a gentle swirl stream when the saline solution enters the nose. The silicone tip does not contain latex and is safe for direct contact with the skin.
The Nasaline syringe delivery system has many advantages:
- Allows the user to control the flow and pressure for optimum safety, comfort and effectiveness
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup
The patented silicone tip is:
- Designed to produce a gentle and effective swirl when the saline solution enters the nose.
- Made of medical grade silicone without any harmful plastic manufacturing components