We are open!
As of September 22, 2021, Ontario will require proof of vaccination focused on indoor public settings, which include yoga studios. As proof of your vaccine status, you can download your vaccine receipt here or you can call the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900.
When arriving at the studio for your scheduled class, you will be required to show proof that your second dose was administered at least 14 days before the participation in a class. You will also be required to provide photo ID and your vaccination records must match the information on your student profile. Please ensure you carry official records of your COVID vaccinations when at the studio.
All MountainGoat Yoga teachers and staff are fully vaccinated.
Please DO NOT send us copies of your vaccination records. We will not keep a copy of your vaccination records, we will simply record that our staff has verified the records.
To find out more about this new requirement for proof of vaccination, please click here.
In the meantime, MountainGoat Yoga continues to follow all COVID-19 safety protocols to ensure the safety of all our students and teachers.
All COVID protocols that we have implemented since the beginning will continue until further notice. Please continue to respect the 2-meter distancing between each participant. Markers will remain on the floor to keep everyone safe. All classes are capped at 14 participants in each class.
In an effort to keep you safe we want to remind you of the COVID protocols:
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the studio.
- Masks continue to be required in all indoor settings with the following exceptions: Health and medical accommodations.
- Masks may be removed to receive services that require you to take it off, to engage in athletic or fitness activity, to eat or drink, and as necessary for health and safety purposes.
- Students must maintain a 2-meter distance from every other person in our space.
- Teachers must maintain a 2-meter distance from every person in the space except where necessary for teaching and instructional purposes and will wear a mask when closer than the 2-meters.
- Student information is collected during registration and kept on file for contact tracing purposes. Please ensure that the information we have on file is up to date.
- Students must be actively screened. You are required to answer the customer COVID-19 screening questions before you proceed into the yoga room.
- Please position your mat in the yoga room within the designated areas (pink markers).
- You must wear a mask when off your mat.
- There are many sanitizing stations throughout the studio at your disposal.
- Lysol wipes are supplied in each washroom/changeroom. Please use them to wipe down any touchable surfaces before and after use of the facilities in an effort to maintain cleanliness.
MGY has a safety plan that describes how the business will follow all regulations including screening, physical distancing, masks or face coverings, disinfecting of surfaces and objects and crowd control. We are so happy to be back in business. We have adjusted the studio space and schedule based on the most recent provincial guidelines and restrictions, so that we can welcome you all back to a safe and secure studio. As we come together, everyone’s safety is our main priority!
Please remember that while business like ours have been able to re-open, its challenges to all businesses in our community continues. Be patient with us as we navigate changes that need to happen in order for us to move into recovery & rebuilding mode. Kindness & compassion are appreciated!
Welcome back everyone! Thank you to each and every one of you who have been on the receiving or giving end of the vaccine. Working together is what will keep us together!
May you be well and protected.
May the earth be abundant for those who know the land as sacred.
May the leaders of this land make wise decisions.
May all beings, without exception, know ease.
Peace, peace, peace.