Its important to us at Mountaingoat Yoga Centre to create the most positive experience that we can for all our students. Please note all attending persons must be mindful of the following:
- ARRIVE ON TIME – arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the class start time. For safety reasons our doors are locked once class begins.
- DO NOT wear SCENTS/PERFUMES/COLOGNE to class. (Deodorant is fine)
- DO NOT bring personal items into the Yoga room. Keep the area around you mat clutter free.
- DO NOT ASSIST or help MOVE fellow students in their practice ~ Without proper training and knowledge of their limitations or health risks/issues you can compromise someones wellbeing and safety!
- DO NOT move someone elses yoga mat to accommodate your own – ask the owner of the mat to move it.
- DO NOT step on someone elses yoga mat – walk around other peoples mats.
- Your YOGA WEAR and your YOGA MAT will have a life span – Unpleasant scents that begin to emanate from these items are not conducive to a joyful practice for those around you. Over time some scents cannot be washed out.
- Cell phones/pagers/electronic devices are NOT permitted in the Yoga room.
- DO NOT chew GUM during class.
- DO NOT bring SHOES into the yoga room
- If you must leave early inform the teacher – Leave before Savasana
- DO NOT leave DURING Savasana – this is disruptive for others.
- Be mindful of your VOICE LEVEL – while we do encourage joyful interaction, others may need some quiet time.
Common sense and courtesy towards others is essential to our assured enjoyment!