We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site and the user experience. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect information provided by the user. This information is provided when website visitors complete one of our online forms (examples include opt in and contact forms). The following list includes ways we collect personal information from our website visitors and the type of information collected:
Information submitted through the contact forms on the Site are sent to our company secure Microsoft email. Microsoft adheres to the EU “Privacy Shield” policy and you can find more information about this here: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-CA
While we keep these submissions for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
ELECTRONIC (EMAIL) NEWSLETTER
SITE USER TRACKING EXPERIENCE:
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser and IP address (anonymized – does not collect full IP). Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site.
Read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use security monitoring, firewall and malware scanning technology to identify possible malicious or fraudulent activities (hacking) to the Site. For more information on Wordfence Security and their GDPR Compliance, visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/
This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site and providing you with replies to your queries. Additionally, we use this information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen access to the site for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information relating to our products or services that will help improving the overall user experience. We DO NOT, and WILL NOT share user information with third parties other than the ones required for normal website functionalities (Google Analytics, Mailchimp).
You may opt-out from our newsletter mailing list at any time.
HOW IS YOUR DATA STORED AND SECURED?
We use the industry’s standard procedures for ensuring optimal security of the user information we store. Databases are not directly accessible. They are only accessible via our hosting provider. Therefore, access to the databases implies a two-way authentication procedure. Strong passwords are used and regularly changed to further enforce security.
All user data is stored with HostGator, an award winning hosting provider, inside their data centers located in Huston, Texas, USA. HostGator adheres to the strictest security standards, so your data is safe.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
ATTN: EU USERS OF THIS SITE
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order or contact us through the Site, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Right of access
You can ask us what personal data is being processed (used), why and where. To do this, please send your request at email@example.com from the email address you submitted through our forms.
Right to rectification
Right to be forgotten
If you, need to cancel your account at any time, we will permanently remove your account and all information associated with it. To do this, please send your request at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your account.
Right to restrict processing
If you, believe your personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, you may request limited use of your personal data. To do this, please send your request at email@example.com from the email address associated with your account.
Right to object
If you, decide that you no longer wish to allow your data to be included in our analytics or for us to provide personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, you may contact us to request removal of this data. You can also do this via the unsubscribe link offered in our newsletter emails.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
3350 Fallowfield Road,Unit 5,
Nepean, Ontario K2J 5L1
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.