Out of respect for one another, we ask that you be mindful of your environment when arriving at MountainGoat Yoga.
- Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the class time so that you may prepare and set-up your area prior to the beginning of the class. Once the class begins, the front doors are locked.
- Please be aware of strong scents. We ask that you refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes.
- Please keep personal items, such as bags and purses, out of the yoga room. For everyone’s safety, we encourage a clutter free area around your mat.
- Please focus on your own practice and resist the urge to assist or correct another student during their practice. Without proper training and knowledge of their potential limitations or health situation, you can compromise someone else’s wellbeing and safety.
- Please do not move someone else’s yoga mat to accommodate your own. Respectfully ask the owner of the mat to move it.
- Please do not step on someone else’s yoga mat – simply walk around it.
- Please ensure your yoga wear and yoga equipment are clean and free of odors.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are not permitted in the yoga room.
- Please do not chew gum during class.
- Please do not bring or wear shoes in the yoga room.
- If you must leave early inform the teacher prior to class and please leave before Savasana. Leaving during Savasana is extremely disruptive and disrespectful to others.
- Please be mindful of your voice level. While we do encourage some joyful interaction, others may need some quiet time.
Common sense and courtesy towards others is essential to our assured enjoyment!