Events & Promos for MountainGoat Yoga:
– FREE Q&A information session on Tarot Reading
– NEW Student rate for students 18-25 years old
– Tarot Reading Sessions
– Thanksgiving Drive: MountainGoat Yoga community gives back!
FREE Tarot Info Session
FREE Q&A information session on Tarot Reading
Friday October 18th, 2019
Light snacks will be served
Hosted by Candice & Julie
NEW Student Rate
Students 25 years old and under who are already students of MountainGoat Yoga can enjoy a special rate for a 1-month unlimited card for only $75 (regular price $135).
Valid student ID required. Must show proof of full time enrollment in a local College or University.
Join Candice every Thursday for Tarot Reading, starting September 5.
- 1 Question 3-5 Card Spread: 15 minutes for $30
- Celtic-10 Card Spread: 30 minutes for $60
- Celtic or Gypsy: 45 minutes for $85
- Gypsy-21 card spread: 1 Hour for $100
Payment at studio or online. Once registration is received we will reach out to confirm a time.
*For entertainment purposes only
Hi! My name is Candice. I joined MountainGoat Yoga in 2015. I’ve always had a passion for yoga. My personal yoga practice has brought me healing benefits physically and spiritually. It has also taught me to live peacefully. I believe life is all about balance and I enjoy MountainGoat Yoga because they offer classes that are fun, yet challenging. When I’m not taking classes at MountainGoat Yoga you can find me doing tarot reading, traveling, hanging out with my four kids, and exploring new restaurants our city has to offer.
Thanksgiving Drive: MountainGoat Yoga community gives back!
We are once again collecting for our neighbors in need as the weather gets colder. The following are numbers gathered by Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa.
- 2016 saw a rise in the number of individuals using an emergency shelter from 6815 individuals in 2015 to 7170 in 2016 which was an increase of 355 individuals or 5.2%.
- There is a growing number of older women residing in shelters for longer periods of time as well.
- 2015 showed an increase in families accessing shelters. A total of 879 families accessed emergency shelters in 2016 which was a 12.5% increase from 2015 which saw 781 families and 706 families in 2014 (a 24.5% increase).
Ottawa’s family shelters are full! Read the full report.
Please donate generously with new items only for men, women and children. Donations of socks, undergarments, mitts and hats are truly appreciated. No food please.
Everyone who donates can fill out a ballot at the front desk for a chance to win a 20 class card and other smaller draws. Draw will be done on the FREE Thanksgiving Monday class. We will continue to accept donations until the end of November.
MGY is a proud supporter of The Mission, Shepherd’s of Good Hope, Nelson House and the Barrhaven Food Cupboard.
“No one has ever become poor by giving.”– Anne Frank
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”― John Holmes
“When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.”― Maya Angelou